« View county listFlood Warning
1122 AM EST Sat Feb 17 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River At Huntington.
* AT 11:00 AM Saturday the stage was 45.9 feet.
* Minor Flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late morning Sunday and continue to rise
to near 52.0 feet by early afternoon Monday . the river will fall below flood
stage by Tuesday evening.
* At stages near 52.0 feet...Route 60 East above the Roby Road bridge and
Riverside Drive is flooded.
* A crest near 52.0 feet compares to a previous crest of 51.5 feet on March 7
LAT...LON 3848 8235 3846 8221 3834 8254 3843 8265
$$Special Weather Statement
521 PM EST SAT FEB 17 2018
...HIGH WATER AT THE CONFLUENCE OF THE MUD AND THE GUYANDOTTE
The Mud and the Guyandotte Rivers are running very high from
current and previous rains. The Ohio River is also running high.
Therefore, the Guyandotte will continue to back up, and this in turn
will cause the Mud River to continue to back up.
High water and flooding of low areas at and near the confluence of
the Guyandotte and Mud Rivers near Barboursville is possible. Other
low lying and poor drainage areas along the Mud and the Guyandotte
rivers may be subject to high water.
There is also a river flood warning for the Ohio River in effect.
Persons along these rivers should use caution.
Turn around and don't drown.
LAT...LON 3843 8241 3844 8233 3846 8232 3848 8224
3846 8213 3842 8206 3835 8211 3833 8217
3834 8218 3833 8218 3831 8226 3837 8240
TIME...MOT...LOC 2155Z 232DEG 48KT 3846 8219