« View county listFlood Warning
846 PM EST Sun Feb 18 2018
...Flood Warning extended until Tuesday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for the Ohio River At Belleville Lock.
* AT 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 39.2 feet.
* Moderate Flooding is occurring and Moderate Flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast...The River will continue rising to near 42.1 feet by after midnight
. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* At stages near 45.0 feet...Portions of Belleville West Virginia, and Reedsville
Ohio start to flood. Numerous secondary, and primary roads are blocked, and
flooded on both sides of the river.
* A crest near 42.1 feet compares to a previous crest of 40.1 feet on March 4
LAT...LON 3920 8180 3916 8170 3891 8173 3914 8191