« View county listFlood Warning
335 PM PST Sun Jan 21 2018
...Flood Warning extended until Monday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Skokomish River near Potlatch
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 3:15 PM Sunday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will crest near 16.9 feet
around 4 PM Sunday. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact...At 16.5 feet, the Skokomish River will cause widespread
flooding of pasture lands, with water flowing quickly over West
Bourgault Road and Skokomish Valley Road. The evacuation route will
be opened to the west end of the Skokomish Valley Road.
LAT...LON 4744 12326 4733 12321 4736 12317 4733 12308 4721 12321
$$Winter Storm Warning
Olympics-Cascades of Whatcom and Skagit Counties-
Including Hurricane Ridge and Mount Baker Ski Area
324 PM PST Sun Jan 21 2018
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST MONDAY
ABOVE 2500 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow at times. Plan on difficult travel conditions
with poor visibility. Total snow accumulation 1 to 2 feet.
Locally higher amounts possible around Mount Baker.
* WHERE...Olympic mountains and the North Cascades, including
Whatcom and Skagit county.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM PST Monday.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are occurring. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.