« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Wasatch Mountains I-80 North-Wasatch Mountains South of I-80-
Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs-
Including the cities of Woodruff, Randolph, Alta, Brighton,
944 PM MDT Wed Mar 29 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY
TO 6 AM MDT SATURDAY...
* AFFECTED AREA...Wasatch Mountains and the Wasatch Plateau and
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...8 to 16 inches.
* TIMING...Snow will develop Thursday afternoon and become heavy
at times during the evening. Periods of snow, heavy at times,
will continue into Friday night before diminishing Saturday
* WINDS...East to northeast 25 to 35 mph with higher gusts will be
possible late Friday into Saturday, especially across the
* IMPACTS...Occasional winter driving conditions can be expected
across most routes including Parleys and Soldier Summits.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that visibilities will be limited
due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution
when traveling, especially in open areas.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial