« View county listFlood Warning
930 AM CDT TUE JUN 30 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Red River Near Dekalb, Texas at Pecan Point.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 800 AM Tuesday the stage was 27.7 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 26.9 feet
by Wednesday morning.
* Impact...at 27.0 feet...Flooding of some two thousand acres of flood
plain occur. Ranchers should move livestock and equipment to higher
ground. Moderate to severe bank erosion occurs.
LAT...LON 3397 9516 3367 9448 3359 9448 3367 9475 3391 9516