« View county listFlood Warning
750 PM CDT THU APR 28 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Sabine River Near Deweyville.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Thursday the stage was 24.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 24.5.
* Impact...At stages near 25.0 feet...Lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in Southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff Park with access roads to camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in Northeastern Orange County
* Impact...At stages near 24.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding will
LAT...LON 3061 9376 3031 9381 3008 9378 3005 9367
3044 9364 3057 9363