« View county listCoastal Flood Advisory
CALCASIEU-VERMILION-IBERIA-ST. MARY-WEST CAMERON-EAST CAMERON-
1057 AM CDT FRI APR 29 2016
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT SATURDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LAKE CHARLES HAS ISSUED A COASTAL
FLOOD ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT SATURDAY.
* COASTAL FLOODING...TIDE LEVELS WILL RANGE BETWEEN 3.0 AND 4.0
* TIMING...THROUGH SATURDAY.
* IMPACTS...MINOR FLOODING WITH WATER IN LOW SPOTS ON AREA ROADS
NEAR SABINE PASS...CAMERON...HACKBERRY...INTRACOASTAL CITY...
DELCAMBRE...CYPREMORT POINT...FRANKLIN...AND MORGAN CITY.
MINOR FLOODING WITH WATER ACROSS ROADS NEAR SABINE
LAKE...CALCASIEU LAKE AND ALONG THE LOWER CALCASIEU RIVER SOUTH
OF THE SALTWATER BARRIER.
A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY INDICATES THAT ONSHORE WINDS AND TIDES
WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE FLOODING OF LOW AREAS ALONG THE SHORE.
1214 PM CDT FRI APR 29 2016
...Flood Warning extended until further notice...The Flood Warning
The Neches River Near Beaumont.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 AM Friday the stage was 4.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 4.2 feet.
* Impact...At stages near 4.0 feet...Minor flooding of Beaumont
Country Club and Colliers Ferry Park can be expected. Also flooding
in Northwest Orange County south of River Oaks to Bunns Bluff can
be expected. Water may go over Four Oaks Ranch Road in Northwest
LAT...LON 3019 9417 3023 9411 3004 9378 2992 9387 2998 9406