« View county listFlood Warning
711 PM CST TUE DEC 1 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Sabine River Near Gladewater.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Tuesday The stage was 27.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 36.2 feet by
Saturday evening then begin falling.
* Impact...at 36.0 feet...Expect moderate to severe flooding with some
secondary roadways near the river to be closed. Also homes will be
threatened with flooding and preparations should be completed for a
LAT...LON 3257 9509 3251 9490 3245 9491 3251 9501 3253 9508
713 PM CST TUE DEC 1 2015
...The flood warning extended until Thursday afternoon...The flood
warning continues for
the Rabbit Creek At Kilgore.
* until Thursday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Tuesday The stage was 10.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight tomorrow.
* Impact...at 10.0 feet...Expect lowland flooding of timber resources
in and near the creek. Some oil field operations may be affected.
LAT...LON 3233 9499 3242 9489 3245 9479 3242 9478 3230 9498