« View county listFlood Warning
854 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Nueces River Near Asherton.
* At 8:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 26.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Friday
* Impact...At 27.0 feet...Major widespread lowland flooding cuts off and
potentially drowns livestock above Uvalde to below Tilden. Most secondary
roads and low bridges near the river flood. Flow is within a foot of the
bottom of the Farm to Market 190 bridge and the approaches are flooded..
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Asherton 18 20 26.8 Wed 08 AM 25.1 21.3 18.1 15.9 14.3
LAT...LON 2848 9975 2853 9967 2847 9939 2839 9939