« View county listFlood Advisory
924 PM CDT SAT APR 18 2015
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Wednesday April 22.
* At 09 PM Saturday the stage was 26.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 27.9 feet Wednesday April
* At 28.0 feet...In Tennessee, the settlement south of Cold Creek
Road down from Crawford Road is flooding. Crawford Road West is
flooding. The Reach-Coker Slough hunting camp is flooding along Nix
Road. Grammer Road is flooded at Jones Slough. Much of the
Lauderdale south bottom is under water. Homesteads and camps on
Cash Road are cutoff. Sections of Crane Road are cutoff on Island
35. In Arkansas, Mississippi County Road 903 north of O'Donnell
Bend is flooded at places.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995