« View county listFlood Warning
150 PM CDT TUE JUL 7 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until further notice.
* At 1 PM Tuesday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring AND Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 31.7 feet Wednesday July 8.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
31.7 feet by Wednesday July 08 then begin falling.
* At 32.0 feet...In Tennessee, Kirkpatrick and Snyder Bluff Roads are
flooding. Backwater has reached the west leg of Crutcher Lake Road
south of Keyes Point. Outbounds Road is covering up. South end of
Jim Fullen Road is flooded. River water is covering parts of
Ballard Slough Road and Ruleman Road. Fields and pastures west of
Herring Hill road are beiing inundated. West end of Corona Road
begins to flood. In Arkansas, Sans Souci Road elevator floods.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995