« View county listFlood Advisory
1152 AM CST WED FEB 10 2016
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Saturday February 13.
* At 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 29.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 29.1 feet Thursday February
* At 29.0 feet...In Tennessee, shipping operation south of Heloise is
being flooded. Chisholm Lake Road is flooded south of Cocklebur
Slough. Overbank flooding begins on low lying farmland along both
banks of the Mississippi River and the Obion River in Northwest
Tennessee. Old Forked Deer river bed is beginning to flood fields
in the Hales Point Area south of Suggs Road. In Arkansas, roads
inside the levee south of Caruthersville, Missouri are beginning to
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985