« View county listFlood Warning
945 PM CDT MON JUN 29 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until further notice.
* At 09 PM Monday the stage was 33.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Wednesday June 24 and will
continue rising to near 34.0 feet by Monday July 06. Additional
rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 34.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road along the Middle Fork of the
Forked Deer River is flooding near the bridge at the south end of
Watkins Road. Water from the north bottom of Lauderdale County is
now flowing over the basin boundary into the south bottomm of
Lauderdale County. In Missouri, large business just north of
Caruthersville is covering up. Many fields adjacent to the
Interstate 155 Bridge are flooded.
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985