« View county listFlood Advisory
1139 AM CDT TUE MAR 31 2015
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Tuesday March 31 until Saturday April 04.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will slightly fall to near 31.1 feet Tuesday March 31.
* At 31.0 feet...In Arkansas, road and field flooding is widespread
at Cottonwood Point. Access roads off Arkansas Road 362 are
flooding. In Tennessee, grain shipping facility south of Heloise is
mostly under water. Dee Webb Road and Watkins Road are flooding,
along with Brady Ridge Road. Barr Road north of Wardlow Pocket Area
is being covered.
LAT...LON 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985