« View county listFlood Warning
916 AM CDT SAT MAY 30 2015
...Forecast flooding increased from Moderate to Major severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Clear Fork Brazos River Near Fort Griffin. At 8:15 AM Saturday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 33.2 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage late
* Impact...At 32.0 feet...Major lowland flooding will occur. Numerous
secondary roads and low water crossings will be flooded and
impassible in and around Fort Griffin State Park. Campgrounds and
playground in state park along river will be flooded.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 33.2 feet
on Aug 18 2005.
LAT...LON 3314 9947 3305 9924 3295 9910 3285 9910
3296 9933 3296 9947