« View county listFire Weather Watch
623 AM CDT Sat Mar 17 2018
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SUNDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE
FAR SOUTHERN TEXAS PANHANDLE...SOUTH PLAINS...AND ROLLING
* Timing...A Fire Weather Watch is in effect Sunday afternoon
* Wind...Out of the west generally at 25 to 35 mph with gusts to
* Humidity...Between 5 and 15 percent.
* Fuels...Are extremely dry.
* Impacts...Any fires that develop can spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is discouraged. Low visibility will be possible due to
dust and smoke.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Monitor later forecasts and possible Red