« View county listFlood Warning
901 PM CDT SAT APR 18 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* Until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 25.6 feet Monday
then begin falling but remain above flood stage until further notice.
* At 26.0 feet Irrigation and oil well pumps, tank batteries, and
equipment in the lower flood plain below Victoria flood. Livestock
are cut off, may have to be fed by boat, and could drown. Homes
downstream above Highway 35 on the left bank are cut off.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bloomington 20 23.6 Sat 08 PM 24.5 25.6 25.5 25.1 23.9
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685