« View county listFlood Warning
322 PM CDT SUN MAY 29 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:00 PM Sunday the stage was 24.7 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will fall to near the moderate flood
stage of 24 feet Monday afternoon, and remain near moderate flood stage
for a day or two, before falling to around 21 feet Friday morning.
* At 24.0 feet Moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Bloomington 20 24.7 Sun 03 PM 24.2 23.8 23.8 22.8 21.3
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685