« View county listFlood Warning
1000 AM EDT MON APR 27 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 9:00 AM Monday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Thursday
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Flood waters will affect swamplands and logging
interests. Flood waters will affect timberland as far downstream as Yauhannah
two weeks after the crest passes Pee Dee. Logging equipment needs to be moved.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957