« View county listFlood Warning
1031 AM EST SAT FEB 6 2016
The Flood Warning extended for
The North Fork Edisto River At Orangeburg.
* until Tuesday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10 AM Saturday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 8.3 feet by early
this afternoon. The river may fall below flood stage by
* At 8.0 feet...Some minor flooding occurs along the boardwalk at
Edisto Gardens. Downstream from the Highway 301 bridge, some roads
off Chiquita street near the river begin to flood.
LAT...LON 3355 8092 3342 8082 3336 8091 3354 8100
$$Lake Wind Advisory
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...SUMTER...ORANGEBURG...BROOKDALE...
418 AM EST SAT FEB 6 2016
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN COLUMBIA HAS ISSUED A LAKE WIND
ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY.
* WINDS...NORTHWEST 20 TO 30 KNOTS.
* IMPACTS...STRONG WINDS AND ROUGH CHOP WILL CREATE HAZARDOUS
CONDITIONS FOR SMALL CRAFT AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT.
A LAKE WIND ADVISORY INDICATES THAT WINDS WILL CAUSE ROUGH CHOP
ON AREA LAKES. SMALL BOATS WILL BE ESPECIALLY PRONE TO CAPSIZING.