« View county listFlood Warning
405 AM EDT Tue Apr 25 2017
The Flood Warning extended for
The Pee Dee River At Cheraw.
* from this evening to Friday afternoon...Or until the warning is
* At 3 AM Tuesday the stage was 17.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* forecast...The river will rise above flood stage this evening and
Crest around 35.5 feet early tomorrow afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage by early Thursday afternoon.
* At 36.0 feet...Extensive overflow of the left bank will occur and
large areas of farmland near Cheraw will be flooded. Livestock and
farm equipment should be moved to higher ground.
LAT...LON 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994