« View county listWind Advisory
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
453 AM PST Thu Nov 23 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* Winds...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing...Winds will increase This morning and peak this
afternoon and evening.
* Locations include...Highway 31 between Paisley and Summer
Lake. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, The Warner Mountains and higher
elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra