« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County-
Including the city of Cave Junction...Selma...Obrien...Wolf Creek
237 PM PST Sat Feb 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM SUNDAY TO
4 AM PST MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Medford has upgraded the Winter
Storm Watch to a Winter Weather Advisory.
* Snow accumulations: 2 to 4 inches. Up to 8 inches possible
above 2500 feet.
* Timing: The highest snowfall rates are expected Sunday
* Advisory locations include: Cave Junction, Selma, Obrien, Wolf
Creek, Highway 199 from Hayes Hill to Obrien, and Interstate 5
at Sexton Pass.
* Impacts: Any heavier snow showers, even during the afternoon
Sunday, could quickly create slushy conditions on roadways.
Snowfall will reduce visibilities to less than a half mile at
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.