« View county listFlood Warning
944 AM CDT THU JUL 2 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Red River Near Dekalb, Texas at Pecan Point.
* until Sunday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 900 AM Thursday the stage was 25.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...at 27.0 feet...Flooding of some two thousand acres of flood
plain occur. Ranchers should move livestock and equipment to higher
ground. Moderate to severe bank erosion occurs.
LAT...LON 3397 9516 3367 9448 3359 9448 3367 9475 3391 9516