« View county listFlood Advisory
Huron OH-Erie OH-
1233 PM EST MON JAN 22 2018
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a
* Flood Advisory for Rapid Rises for...
North central Huron County in north central Ohio...
Erie County in north central Ohio...
* Until 1230 PM EST Tuesday
* At 1225 PM EST, emergency management reported an ice jam on the
Huron River near Milan. Recent rain and snowmelt has caused river
levels to rise. At noon an ice jam located between route 250 and
Mason Road in Milan was acting as a dam, resulting in backwater
* Additional rain is expected later today and tonight which could
result in higher river levels. Residents who live on or commute
near the Huron River should be alert for minor flooding.
* Some locations that could experience flooding include...
Milan. The backwater could cause water rises as far south as
Huron County around Monroeville.
Please report flooding to your local law enforcement agency when you
can do so safely.
LAT...LON 4124 8263 4126 8278 4140 8256 4139 8253