« View county listWind Advisory
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
Including the city of Valley Falls
1247 PM PST Mon Nov 20 2017
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 10 PM PST TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 10 AM to 10 PM PST Tuesday.
* Winds...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Locally
higher gusts to 60 mph are possible in the higher elevations.
* Timing...Through this evening. Winds will decrease below
advisory level tonight into early Tuesday morning, then
increase again late Tuesday morning. The strongest winds are
expected Tuesday afternoon.
* Locations include...Summer Lake, Paisley and along Hwy 31
between those locations. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, The Warner
Mountains and higher elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra