« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties-Modoc County-
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-Klamath Basin-
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
Including the cities of Crater Lake, Crescent Lake, Diamond Lake,
Howard Prairie, Siskiyou Summit, Chemult, Crescent, Gilchrist,
and Valley Falls
240 PM PST Sun Jan 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM PST
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions. Tree
branches could fall as well. Additional snow accumulations of
up to 4 inches, with localized amounts up to 8 inches, are
* WHERE...In California, Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc
Counties and Modoc County. In Oregon, Klamath Basin, Northern
and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County and Central
and Eastern Lake County. The cities of Chemult, Chiloquin,
Summer Lake, Paisley, Lakeview, highway 140 and 97 in Oregon
and Cedar Pass.
* WHEN...Until 1 AM Monday. The heaviest snowfall rates will
occur until 6 PM this afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow-covered roads will cause dangerous
travel conditions. Damage to trees and power lines is
possible, where the snow is heavy and wet. Look for reduced
visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.tripcheck.com or http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov
for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.