« View county listFire Weather Watch
249 PM CST Wed Feb 22 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH
THURSDAY EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM TEMPERATURES AND
LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR NORTH-CENTRAL TO SOUTH-CENTRAL
OKLAHOMA...AND PART OF WESTERN NORTH TEXAS...
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday
* TIMING...Late Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* WIND...South to southwest 10 to 20 mph, gusts to 30 mph.
* HUMIDITY...20 to 35 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...In the 80s.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.