« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
257 AM MST Sun Feb 19 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MST THIS
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...2 to 4 inches below 7500 feet and 4 to 8
inches above 7500 feet, with locally higher amounts possible
over the peaks.
* TIMING...Snow showers will continue today before diminishing
and ending late in the day.
* WINDS...Southwest at 5 to 10 mph.
* SNOW LEVELS...Around 7000 feet.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Roads will become snow covered and icy above
7500 feet, especially on bridges and overpasses. Beware of
sudden drops in visibility due to the snow and areas of fog.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities.