« View county listWind Advisory
Chuska Mountains-West Central Plateau-
317 AM MDT Thu Mar 30 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 8 PM MDT
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 2 PM this afternoon to 8 PM MDT
* LOCATION...Chuska Mountains and West Central Plateau.
* WINDS...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with occasional gusts to near 50
* TIMING...Winds increasing this afternoon and peaking just before
sunset, then gradually trending down
* VISIBILITY...No restrictions expected.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Unsecured lightweight objects may become
airborne. Cross winds will pose difficult driving conditions,
especially for high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.