« View county listHigh Wind Warning
East Slopes Sangre de Cristo Mountains-Sandia/Manzano Mountains-
Raton Ridge/Johnson Mesa-Far Northeast Highlands-
Northeast Highlands-Harding County-Eastern San Miguel County-
714 PM MST Mon Feb 19 2018
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM MST TUESDAY...
* LOCATION...East slopes of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Sandia
and Manzano Mountains, Raton Ridge and Johnson Mesa, Far
Northeast Highlands, Harding, Eastern San Miguel, and Guadalupe
* WINDS...Southwest 35 to 45 mph with gusts 60 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will persist through this evening before
gradually decreasing after midnight.
* VISIBILITY...Locally reduced from blowing snow in the Sangre de
Cristo Mountains. No restrictions expected elsewhere.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Drivers of vans, campers, trailers, and other
high profile vehicles should exercise extreme caution. Sudden
cross winds are possible.
Remember, A High Wind Warning means damaging winds are imminent
or highly likely. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or
gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.