« View county listWind Advisory
West Central Highlands-Upper Rio Grande Valley-
Lower Chama River Valley-Santa Fe Metro Area-
Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area-
Lower Rio Grande Valley-Estancia Valley-Upper Tularosa Valley-
Union County-Quay County-Curry County-Roosevelt County-
De Baca County-Chaves County Plains-Eastern Lincoln County-
714 PM MST Mon Feb 19 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM MST THIS EVENING...
* LOCATION...Much of the lower elevations of northern and
central New Mexico, including the Albuquerque and Santa Fe
* WINDS...South to southwest 25 to 35 mph with occasional gusts
to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will gradually decrease during the evening
* VISIBILITY...No significant visibility restrictions are
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Difficult driving conditions due to strong
crosswinds and localized blowing dust are expected, including
along portions of Interstate 25 and Interstate 40. Drivers of
vans, campers, trailers and other high profile vehicles should
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
West Central Plateau-West Central Mountains-
702 PM MST Mon Feb 19 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM MST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow. Total snow accumulations of up to
1 to 3 inches are expected.
* WHERE...West Central Plateau and West Central Mountains.
* WHEN...Until 5 AM MST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. In
addition, areas of poor visibility are likely. Winds gusting as
high as 45 mph will cause areas of blowing and drifting snow.
Roads may become slick due to rapidly falling temperatures, snow
and strong winds.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.