« View county listFlood Warning
955 AM CDT FRI MAY 22 2015
The National Weather Service in Hastings...NE has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Platte River Near Grand Island.
* from late tonight to late Monday night.....
* At 9:15 AM Friday the stage was 6.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage late tonight
and continue to rise to near 6.6 feet by tomorrow morning. The
river will remain above flood stage through at least Monday
morning. This warning covers a stretch of the river from roughly
Doniphan to Clarks...however the vast majority of flood issues
will be within about 5 river miles either side of the Highway 34
* At 6.5 feet...low lying areas adjacent to the river experience
most of the flooding.
Product corrected for type.
LAT...LON 4083 9839 4121 9782 4116 9782 4079 9833