« View county listFlood Warning
207 PM EDT TUE APR 21 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Schoharie Creek At Gilboa Dam.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 1 PM Tuesday the stage was 1130.7 feet.
* Temporary Flood stage is 1130.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue rising to near 1131 feet by 8 PM
Tuesday. The river is forecast to fall below the temporary flood stage after 2
* Impact...while the reservoir pool elevation is forecast to slightly exceed the
temporary flood stage of 1130.5 feet...outflows are forecast to remain below
2,000 cfs due to current reservoir operations. This will cause a significant
within bank rise on the Schoharie Creek but will not cause flooding.
Fld Observed Forecast
8 pm 2 am 8 am 2 pm 8 pm
Location Stg Stg Day Time Tue Wed Wed Wed Wed
Gilboa Dam 1130.5 1130.7 Tue 01 PM 1130.7 1130.6 1130.5
LAT...LON 4247 7449 4234 7451 4238 7435 4249 7434