« View county listWind Advisory
Santa Fe Metro Area-
Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area-
338 AM MDT Sun May 20 2018
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM MDT THIS MORNING...
* LOCATION...Santa Fe Metro Area as well the Middle Rio Grande
Valley, including the Albuquerque Metro Area.
* WINDS...East to southeast 25 to 35 mph with gusts around 45 or
50 mph. The strongest winds will be favored between Interstate
25 and the foothills of the Sandia and Manzano Mountains.
* TIMING...Strong and gusty winds will continue through daybreak
before gradually weakening below advisory criteria.
* VISIBILITY...Widespread visibility restrictions are not
expected at this time.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Take action to secure trash cans, lawn
furniture, and other loose or lightweight outdoor objects.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.