« View county listFire Weather Warning
Northern Valley and Northern Phillips Counties-The Little Rockies-
The Lower Missouri River Breaks including the Charles M Russell
National Wildlife Refuge-
212 PM MDT Sun Jun 25 2017
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 9 PM MDT MONDAY FOR
LOW HUMIDITY AND GUSTY SOUTHEAST WINDS FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES
134...135 AND 136...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a Red Flag
Warning for low humidity and gusty southeast winds...which is in
effect from 11 AM to 9 PM MDT Monday. The Fire Weather Watch is no
longer in effect and has been replaced by the Red Flag Warning.
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire Weather Zones 134...135 and 136.
* WINDS...Southeast 15 to 25 mph. Gusts approaching 30 mph during
* TIMING...11 AM through 9 PM Monday.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...As low as 17 percent.
* TEMPERATURES...Mid 80s to near 90.
* IMPACTS...Low relative humidity and gusty winds will create
the potential for erratic fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Red Flag Warning.
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Central and Southeast Phillips-Central and Southern Valley-
Including the cities of Malta, Saco, Glasgow, Fort Peck,
Hinsdale, Frazer, Winnett, Jordan, and Circle
235 PM MDT Sun Jun 25 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM MONDAY TO 9 PM MDT
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 9 AM Monday to 9 PM MDT
* WINDS...Southeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph, shifting
to the west on Tuesday.
* TIMING...Monday morning through Tuesday evening.
* IMPACTS...These winds will make open waters of the lake rough
and hazardous, and may result in high waves which may tip or
swamp smaller craft.
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. These winds will make open waters of the lake rough and
hazardous, and may result in high waves which may tip or swamp
smaller craft. For your personal safety, avoid the open waters.
Stay close to shore or around protected areas.