« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Central and Southern Lewis and Clark-Eastern Pondera-Blaine-
Eastern Teton-Judith Basin-Fergus-Jefferson-Broadwater-Meagher-
909 PM MST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM MST
* Locations: White Sulphur Springs, Stanford, Lewistown,
Lewistown Divide, Conrad, Big Sandy, Fort Benton, Boulder,
Boulder Hill, Elk Park Pass, Homestake Pass, Whitehall, Cut
Bank, Townsend, Great Falls, Kings Hill Pass, Flesher Pass,
Helena, Lincoln, MacDonald Pass, and Rogers Pass.
* Timing: Light to occasionally moderate snow expected through
* Accumulations: Additional snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches at
lower elevations, 3 to 6 inches in the mountains.
* Winds: Northeast 5 to 10 mph.
* Visibilities: Less than 1/2 mile at times in falling snow.
* Impacts: Difficult driving conditions due to icy and snow
* CANL Page: To see a graphical representation of the degree of
stress on young livestock, please visit our web page and click
on the items of interest link of the left, then select CANL.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
For specific road and travel conditions in Montana, dial 5 1 1 .