« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Cascade-Eastern Teton-Judith Basin-Meagher-
246 PM MST Tue Feb 21 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
MIDNIGHT MST WEDNESDAY NIGHT...
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for periods of snow...which is in effect from
midnight tonight to midnight MST Wednesday night.
* Locations...Great Falls, Kings Hill Pass, Stanford, and White
* Timing...Rain will mix with and become snow tonight.
Snow...moderate at times...may then linger into Wednesday
morning. Periods of snow...possibly mixed with rain...are then
possible through the evening Wednesday. More snow is possible
into Thursday...however...confidence remains uncertain as to
exact location of accumulating snow.
* Snow Accumulations...2 to 5 inches.
* Winds...West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures...In the mid 20s.
* Impacts...Visibility may be reduced to less than 1 mile at times
in falling snow. Roads may become snow-covered and slick. Risks
to young livestock are possible.
* Web Page: To see a graphical representation of this hazard
please visit our web page and click on the detailed hazards
* CANL Page: To see a graphical representation of the degree of
stress on young livestock please visit our web page and click
on the items of interest link of the left...then select CANL.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
For specific road and travel conditions in Montana...dial 5 1 1 .