« View county listFlood Warning
1006 PM CDT SUN MAY 24 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Sunday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 26.3 feet by
early Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 25.0 feet...County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23
near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 26.1 Sun 09 PM 26.3 early Monday morning
LAT...LON 3894 9342 3882 9361 3882 9368 3891 9361 3899 9348