« View county listFlood Advisory
1238 PM EST WED MAR 1 2017
The Flood Advisory is extended for
the Muskegon River Near Croton
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* at 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 8.0 feet.
* Bankfull stage is 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 8.7 feet by Friday morning.
* Impact, at 9.0 feet...Expect minor flooding of cottages and homes
downstream of Newaygo on Riverview Drive in Bridgeton Township and
Pepperidge in Ashland Township.
LAT...LON 4328 8604 4338 8578 4342 8562 4346 8570
4345 8582 4335 8604
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Ludington, Baldwin, Reed City, Clare,
Hart, Fremont, and Big Rapids
300 PM EST Wed Mar 1 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM EST THIS
* SNOW THROUGH THIS EVENING. SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES.
* ACCUMULATIONS OF UP TO 3 TO 4 INCHES BY MID EVENING.
* HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING DUE
TO SNOW COVERED ROADS AND FALLING TEMPERATURES.
* The Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions...and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
* Weather Preparedness Information is available on line at