« View county listWind Advisory
Including the cities of Ontonagon, L'Anse, Gwinn, Marquette,
Kenton, and Sidnaw
331 PM EST Sat Feb 24 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY...
The National Weather Service in Marquette has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 7 AM to 7 PM EST Sunday.
* Winds will shift to the west and increase with gusts of 40 to
45 mph Sunday morning through early Sunday evening.
* The strong winds combined with the heavy wet snow falling
tonight may result in downed tree limbs and sporadic power
* Driving high profile vehicles will be difficult.
* A Wind Advisory means that frequent wind gusts of 45 to 57
mph are expected.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.weather.gov/mqt
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of L'Anse, Gwinn, Marquette, Iron River,
Iron Mountain, Kenton, and Sidnaw
328 PM EST Sat Feb 24 2018 /228 PM CST Sat Feb 24 2018/
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM EST
/10 PM CST/ THIS EVENING TO 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Moderate snow expected, mixed with freezing rain and
sleet at times. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches and
ice accumulations of a light glaze are expected.
* WHERE...Baraga, Marquette, Iron, Dickinson and Southern
* WHEN...From 11 PM EST /10 PM CST/ this evening to 7 AM EST /6
AM CST/ Sunday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The wet snow will result in difficult
travel late tonight and Sunday morning. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while