« View county listFlood Warning
703 PM CST THU MAR 5 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Pearl River Near Bogalusa.
* until further notice.
* At 6:00 PM Thursday the stage was 20.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue rising until slowly
cresting at around 20.5 feet by Friday night. The river is expected
to remain at or near 20.5 feet through midday next Monday. The
river is expected to begin slowly falling thereafter.
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Woodlands and crop acreage along the river
will be flooded. The Bogue Chitto Wildlife Management area will be
inundated with water in recreational camps and over access roads.
LAT...LON 3100 8969 3100 8979 3067 8990 3067 8976