« View county listFlood Warning
919 AM CDT FRI MAY 22 2015
...Flood Warning extended until Saturday morning...The Flood Warning
The Bogue Falaya River At Boston St in Covington.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 8:30 AM Friday the stage was 6.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 7.0 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage early tomorrow.
* Impact...At 7.0 feet...Water will rise onto the right bank flooding
property of the bogue falaya towers at east Boston Street and
threatening commercial property on the left bank near Military
Road. Bogue falaya river park and christ episcopal school grounds
will begin to flood
* Impact...At 6.0 feet...The river will leave its banks under the
Boston Street bridge and begin to flood the boston towers property
LAT...LON 3052 9004 3052 9014 3042 9016 3042 9004