« View county listFlood Watch
906 AM CDT TUE AUG 30 2016
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Wapsipinicon River near De Witt 4S
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 8:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 9.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Recent activity...The river will keep falling today and then
begin rising again tonight.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Saturday morning...and continue
rising to 11.3 feet Sunday morning. Fall below flood stage Tuesday
* This is based on forecast rainfall, consequently there is limited
confidence in the river reaching flood stage. Forecasts may change
so monitor for updated information.
LAT...LON 4200 9090 4185 9090 4171 9080 4169 9035
4177 9033 4184 9071