« View county listFlood Watch
1045 AM CDT SUN AUG 28 2016
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Cedar River near Conesville
* Until Thursday.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 10.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Tuesday...and continue rising to
13.6 feet Wednesday. Fall below flood stage Thursday.
* This is based on moderate confidence in the river reaching flood
stage. Forecasts may change so monitor for updated information.
LAT...LON 4164 9121 4135 9139 4129 9132 4157 9106