« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Cedar Rapids and Anamosa
330 PM CST Fri Feb 24 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST
* Timing...now through tonight.
* Snow Accumulations...1 to 3 inches.
* Ice Accumulations...a glaze to a tenth of an inch.
* Wind...northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures...decreasing to lower 20s overnight.
* Impacts...roads may become snow and ice covered becoming
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet, or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while