« View county listFlood Watch
1159 AM CST SUN FEB 26 2017
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Mississippi River at Dubuque
* Until further notice.
* At 11:30 AM Sunday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Friday morning...and continue
rising to 17.2 feet Friday evening March 3rd.
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with some snow melt. This forecast does not account for predicted
rainfall later this week which will influence future river levels.
LAT...LON 4254 9060 4253 9068 4247 9068 4228 9046