« View county listFlood Watch
1028 AM CST MON FEB 27 2017
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Wapsipinicon River near De Witt 4S
* Until Saturday morning.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Wednesday...and continue rising
to 11.4 feet Thursday morning. Fall below flood stage Saturday
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with forecast rainfall. Consequently there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.
LAT...LON 4200 9090 4185 9090 4171 9080 4169 9035
4177 9033 4184 9071