« View county listFlood Warning
943 PM EST Sat Feb 24 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississinewa River near Ridgeville.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 9:00 PM Saturday the stage was 11.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 13.2 feet by
early tomorrow. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow
* At 13.0 feet...Significant flooding of Mississinewa River in
northern Randolph County. Water is likely on SR 1 just south of SR
28. West CR 825 N east of SR 1 and West River Road west of SR 1
and possibly other county roads are flooded. Little League field
in Ridgeville is flooded. Noticeable agricultural flooding in
LAT...LON 4026 8496 4024 8528 4038 8551 4041 8543
4030 8527 4029 8495