« View county listFlood Warning
101 PM CST Wed Feb 21 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Illinois River at Beardstown.
* From Thursday evening until further notice.
* At 1245 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 25.0 feet by Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact...At 27.0 feet...Coal Creek Levee overtops at boat landing.
Damage begins at Frederick and Browning.
Fld Observed Forecast 6AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat
Beardstown 14 11.3 Wed 1 PM 12.8 15.0 17.4
LAT...LON 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Galesburg, Toulon, Peoria, Lacon, Eureka,
Canton, Pekin, Bloomington, Normal, Rushville, Havana, Lincoln,
Clinton, Beardstown, and Petersburg
341 PM CST Wed Feb 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
NOON CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total wet snow
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of
a light glaze are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of central and west central Illinois.
* WHEN...From midnight tonight to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
The latest road conditions for Illinois can be obtained by