« View county listFlood Warning
1208 PM PDT SUN MAR 26 2017
...Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lake Coeur d Alene .
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 10:30 AM Sunday the stage was 2133.63 feet.
* Flood stage is 2133.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and will continue.
* Forecast...The lake is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage by Tuesday morning.
LAT...LON 4773 11694 4771 11656 4733 11667 4730 11696 4773 11694
* At 2134.0 feet...Harbor Island may begin to experience minor
flooding. Water may begin to cover Loffs Bay Road at Loffs Bay.
* At 2133.5 feet...Low areas at campground on Wolf Lodge Bay Road,
near I-90 and Highgway 97, may begin to flood.
* At 2133.0 feet...If there are waves or boat wakes there may be some
minor flooding of residential and commercial property around the
lake. Flooding of lowland areas and some secondary roads adjacent
to Route 3 is likely, including Killarney Lake Road, Bull Run Road,
Rainey Hill Road, Medimont Road, and River Road between Highway 3
and Tamarack Ridge Road. Loffs Bay Road at Mica Creek may also
begin to flood.