« View county listFlood Warning
1023 AM EST MON MAR 2 2015
...Flood Warning extended until late Thursday night...The Flood
Warning continues for
The Ocmulgee River near Abbeville.
* From this afternoon until late Thursday night.
* At 9AM today the stage was 12.0 feet...and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast to continue.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* The river will remain nearly steady around 12 feet for the next few
days...falling below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* At 12.0 feet...Flood Stage is reached. Minor flooding of lowlands
adjacent to the river begins. The water level reaches the top of
the Abbeville boat ramp and also begins to flood the nearby park.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 12.1 feet on May 11 2010.
LAT...LON 3206 8337 3210 8332 3188 8315 3181 8299
3175 8299 3184 8320