« View county listFlood Warning
943 PM EDT Tue Apr 24 2018
The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* From late tonight until Thursday evening.
* At 9PM Tuesday the stage was 17.8 feet...and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by after midnight tonight and
continue to rise to near 18.2 feet by early tomorrow afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage early Thursday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Flood stage is reached. Minor flooding begins along
the river upstream and downstream from the gage at U.S. Highway 80
or Martin Luther King Boulevard. Portions of the Ocmulgee Riverwalk
and agricultural lands well downstream will be under a foot of
LAT...LON 3290 8372 3293 8367 3282 8356 3266 8353
3263 8359 3274 8363